Okay, when I first heard about this collection, I was definitely a lot more excited than I probably should have been. Milly is a favorite designer of mine, and my sister was actually lucky enough to attend one of her shows during Fashion Week NYC. So, when we heard that Milly was doing a line for Kohl's, a store that we frequent with coupon and credit card in hand, we ran. The line is inspired by Capri, Italy, and have a nautically chic vibe to them. The only disappointment we found in the collection was that it only went up to a size 12 in stores, surprising for the Kohl's demographic. I only wound up getting one tee shirt, but might order a few pieces online. Here are a few of my favorite looks from the line:
Striped Graphic Tee:
Striped Fit and Flare Dress:
Striped Pleated Shirt Dress:
Floral Midi Scuba Dress:
No comments:
Post a Comment