Monday, April 20, 2015

Follow-up: Vacation, Disney Style!

Hey loves,
So I just got back to rainy New York from sunny Florida, and I brought back with me some important style tips if you ever decided you wanted to live where its hot and humid everyday (not sure why you would, but I'm here to help, not judge). Thinking that since it was only April, it wouldn't be that hot, I had brought a few cardigans and a denim jacket. Needless to say, I did not wear any of them. Honestly, the least amount of clothing you can wear, the better. I wore mostly just shorts, a tank top and sandals most days and was still pretty hot all day. Down below I'll put some examples of similar outfits to the ones I wore when I went to Disney.


Overall, the best advice I got (albeit, a little too late) was from my boyfriend, who lived in Florida the first 8 years of his life: No shirt, no shoes, just shorts.

Day: This was one of my favorite outfits that I wore to Animal Kingdom. It was comfortable, cute and kept me as cool as possible. Winner. Shirt and shorts are from Kohl's, backpack is from Target and I wore similar sandals from Forever 21.

Night: I wore this look to a dinner and shopping night at Downtown Disney. I felt cute and stylish, but still comfortable and weather-appropriate, since it was a little bit cooler at night. Crop top and skirt are from Kohl's, sandals are from Target, and while I wish I had these Fendi sunglasses, I wore a similar pair from Ulta.



1 comment:

  1. I like the looks you styled. Florida's weather can get pretty disgusting at times that its hard to find anything to wear! All these looks are very stylish but at the same time not too much clothing in order to stay cool. I really like the backpack in the first look!

    ReplyDelete