Welcome to Sass & Fashion, your go-to destination for all things style, with a touch of real girl sass. Follow me elsewhere: @michellebernicker
Monday, November 3, 2014
Sprinkle of Glitter: YouTube Lookbook (Blog Post #8)
I love designer lookbooks just as much as the next girl, but hey, who can really afford the things in them? As fun as it is to dream about those expensive threads, its more fun to look at cute things in my price range! That's why I love watching beauty and fashion gurus on YouTube. They have realistic budgets, and realistic waistlines. One vlogger I absolutely adore is Louise, otherwise known as Sprinkle of Glitter. She's from England, has the cutest daughter with blonde curls (and an adorable little British accent!!), is super fashionable and is curvy at size 16-18. I really look up to her and how she makes fashion work for her body, lifestyle and budget. Here are some screenshots from her "Curvy Summer Lookbook" posted back on August 3rd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I love that you posted about this women. It's inspirational to see vloggers who aren't stick skinny. Even though I am not a size 16-18 my mom is close to that and she struggles to find clothes that fit her curves properly. I like to think that vloggers such as Louise have a domino effect on women and even men who are uncomfortable with their weight even though they shouldn't be.
ReplyDeleteI love that you chose to mention Louise, she is such a big inspiration to me and so many other girls with her fun, colorful and girly style. I think it's amazing that she shows that you can be stylish and chic whatever size you are, something I find incredibly important in the world we live in today where we are bombarded with pictures of size 0 women/girls, something that most of us can't relate to at all.
ReplyDeleteI really love that you chose to put some screens shots from her 'Curvy Summer Lookbook' as I think it showcases her vibrant style, personality and YouTube channel so well! :)