Sunday, November 30, 2014

FIT 4 | NYC Lookbook (Blog Post #10)





I can't believe we're at the end of the semester already! Time really flies. I love school and all, but this girl is ready for the holidays (and a break full of sleep and food and friends). For my final blog post, I wanted to dedicate it to my lovely FIT 4, the 3 ladies I was lucky enough to work with on our final project. We decided to make a video lookbook showcasing our NYC chic outfits for work, school, dinner and brunch. It was so fun to film that it didn't even feel like a school project. I will post the link to the final video down below for all to see. Special thanks to Valentina, Olivia and Sabina for being the most beautiful and kind people and making a great end to this semester. Love you girls <3







https://drive.google.com/a/fitnyc.edu/file/d/0B5SKmh9jvDuTS2k4NDQ5ZkhkZ0E/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment