Thursday, September 11, 2014

One Key Item for Fall 2015 (Blog Post #2)

Although we are just barely into Fall 2014 (hello apple picking and pumpkin-sceneted everything!), it's never too early to be thinking about our Fall 2015 wardrobes! Designers and trend forecasters would certainly agree, since all designers work at least a year in advance. After looking at the forecasting for Fall 2015, I chose the Cape as my Fall 2015 key item. This look has just begun its turn as a trend, and I think that by Fall 2015, it will have made its way from celebrities and fashionistas to the streets! In a variety of colors, prints and fabrics, this jacket is both practical and chic.








Source: www.fashionsnoop.com

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with this post! I think the cape is an adorable accessory for fall! It is unique, like you said, not many people are wearing them yet but in short time all fashionistas will be seen in capes! The pictures you chose show the versatility of the garment and how stylish they are. I am inspired to fill my wardrobe with them. Love, love love.

    ReplyDelete