Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Favorite Fashion Blogs (Blog Post #1)

3. Michelle Phan
One of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus, Michelle Phan, is truly an inspiration to many young women. Her videos and posts are not just makeup tutorials, but are chock full of helpful tips and boosts of confidence. She's come far since her first video post back in 2007, including creating FAWN (For All Women Network), becoming an ambassador for IPSY's Glam Bag, and finally, launching her own makeup line, EM Michelle Phan in August of 2013 with L'Oreal. Here are some of my favorite Michelle moments:









2. The Beauty Department: Your Daily Dose of Pretty
Okay, so this may not be a fashion blog, but our outfits certainly wouldn't be complete without fun makeup and a new 'do. This blog posts new hair, makeup and nail looks on a daily basis, so you don't have to look very far for inspiration! They're on top of every new trend, and give you easy to follow instructions so you can do it yourself. Check out some of my fave looks:

With easy to follow written out instructions, plus helpful diagrams, The Beauty Department makes re-creating their nail looks super easy!









1. P.S.- I Made This…
P.S. I Made This is my favorite fashion blog of all! With the motto of, "I see it. I like it. I make it," this  blog continues to inspire the fashionista on a budget! Founded by Erica Domesek in 2009, she continues to replicate many expensive pieces with budget-friendly, personalized touches! Here are some of my favorite DIY's…










No comments:

Post a Comment