Although forecasters have tracked these colors for almost two years now, us street fashionistas are seeing these Fall 2014 colors come to stores in just the past few months. One of my favorite colors for this time of year is the cranberry/wine shade. From jackets, to pants, to boots to lipstick, this shade looks good on anyone and will get you in the Fall spirit in no time! Another color I'm loving this Fall is a bright, cobalt blue. This shade adds a bright pop of color to the dark shades of Fall and Winter, and looks great in scarves or statement necklaces.
Photo Credit:
forever21.com
More key colors I'm loving for fall are dubbed as "Bright Tones," but i like to describe them as bright colors, deepened for Fall. From orange to a burnt orange, and a bright teal to a darker teal, these shades transfer perfectly into the colder weather.
I am in love with the first color palette you mentioned! I've been buying a lot of cranberry/wine items lately. I think it's the perfect color for the fall.
ReplyDelete